A warm welcome back to all our beautiful NOSL clients!
We are very excited to announce our re-opening in accordance with BC Provincial Guidelines for Phase 2 businesses allowing for a slow and safe reopening. It is our mission to protect our staff members and clients while providing high quality, personal services. We have outlined our policies for your review.
We will maintain our high standards of health and safety. Please be sure to read these new guidelines, and be patient as we have a very high volume of clients to accommodate for services and will do so with a slow and safe re-opening.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols at North Okanagan Skin & Laser
- Clients will be pre-screened with a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire before booking an appointment.
- A notice is placed on the exterior entrance of our facility for all persons entering the clinic to review prior to entering. You may only enter if you have satisfied the screening criteria.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering at the wash counter located just inside our entrance.
- Please bring and wear your own mask.
- We have arranged our reception seating to meet social distancing requirements, please respect this when in the clinic.
- Please do not bring any family or friends with you. Only those with an appointment will be allowed in the clinic.
- There will be no communal food or beverages offered on site.
- Please only 1 person at the reception counter at a time.
- Our team members will be wearing PPE at all times.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each client. We will be operating at a lower client capacity to allow for ample cleaning time.
- All indoor high-traffic areas will be sanitized regularly.
- If you would like multiple treatments done, we will schedule them consecutively on the same day so we have longer appointments times and fewer clients in the clinic each day.
We have a high volume of clients to service in the upcoming months to catch up on all the cancelled appointments and will be strict on our no-show policy. Based on your appointment type, a $50 or $100 deposit is required to secure your appointment which is used towards your service. This is non-refundable if you miss your appointment for any reason other than presenting with COVID-19 symptoms. We will be calling all clients that had an appointment from March 18th onwards to reschedule in the order they were previously booked. We will do our best to contact everyone as quickly as possible.
In addition, we will continue to offer online and curbside orders as a contactless option for all clients in need of product.
We have a full, in-depth COVID-19 Clinic Safety Protocol that can be viewed upon request. Please call us at 250-542-2721 for any questions regarding our policies.